Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Reel Reviews And Other Works: Raisins Not Raisans

08 October 2009

Raisins Not Raisans

I've been away ... have many works which will be posted [or re-posted] in the coming weeks. Went to the New York State Fair this summer... saw Jeff Dunham perform live – and in the rain! My former employer has negotiated a “complementary” contract with my health insurer... so, now I have to apply for Medicare! CRAP! Got a bogus traffic ticket several weeks ago... going to trial next week. RUBBISH!

I've made some changes:

TV PICKS -- "Castle" and "Hawthorne"

ON THE WEB -- "Classic Cartoons"; "Hanna-Barbera"; "Looney Tunes"; "Patriot Files"; "Scooby-Doo"; and, "Super Heroes"

BEST MOVIES HISTORIC -- "The Hindenburg (1975)"; "Three To Tango" (1999); and, "Juno" (2007)

TV PICKS PAST -- "Battlestar Galactica" (2004 - 2009); "ER" (1994 - 2009); and, "King Of The Hill" (1997 - 2008)

Oh, and I corrected that spelling error, in BEST TELEVISION COMMERCIALS -- "Raisins" not "Raisans"!
Frank 07 October 2009

No comments :